If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not personalized call from Santa infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the call from Santa network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
- Your dogs and Christmas? Have your dogs made the Naughty or Nice list this year...why or why not?
- Nelson Berry's Articles - Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content
- Chicago rockers host 8th annual charity event for Schwab Rehab Hospital
- Preschool Clothes Checklist by Blues Clues
- Letters from Santa Claus North Pole Address Personalized Letters From Santa Online!
- Eva Ekvall: Former Miss Venezuela dies of breast cancer aged 28
- Dollhouse Furniture