You may drive in only about any kind of stretch limousine for a lot less-than you had expect-- if you learn how to drive a hard bargain.
1. Examine your money. A standard limousine (four to six
passengers) will be about $40 to $80 per hour; a stretch limo (six or eight passengers) runs somewhat more--about $60 to $100 per hour. Both have an hourly minimum of four to five hours (although this is often negotiable). For niche limos such as a Mercedes, a Hummer or a superstretch (up to 22 people), prices can top out at $3,000 for the night time. Be taught further about visit my website by navigating to our pushing portfolio.
2. Research, research, research. Be sure the limousine agent is licensed and insured. Determine which kind of limo you want (standard, stretch, superstretch or specialty) and for the length of time, based on the function and the amount of people in your party. What're you seeking, whether it is a bar, stereo, TV and DVD player, video-gaming process, intercom, sunroof, Jacuzzi, or all of that and a bag of chips. Rates may or may maybe not be published on the web. You will need to-do some phone work to obtain the very best deal.
3. Learn the season and model of the limousine you'll be hiring, its situation, and the free services before you provide a deposit. Make sure the deposit is refundable in the event the limousine does not speak to your pleasure. Many limo businesses will promote one type of car and arrive at your door with something completely different. Most list pictures of the cars on their Web sites. If quality is a top priority, plan a trip to the limo company and hold the exact limo that fits your needs.
4. Hire a quality driver. This is crucial--a bad driver could ruin your night. Make sure the drivers are experienced, professional and know the area. Provide an schedule to the business beforehand therefore the driver knows where he or she is certainly going and things to expect. Be sure to communicate any special requirements you've, If the driver appears.
5. Ask whose duty it is to share the car with any necessary party favors ahead of time. Some organizations will provide anything you need; others expect you to create your personal. Sometimes you can negotiate a lesser price if you offer to stock the club yourself.
6. Discover if gratuities are contained in the rate; regardless, you will end up likely to tip your driver, so try and keep it separate.
Over all Tips:
Ensure that your limousine is sufficient enough to suit everybody comfortably. Get a vehicle that accommodates nine, If you have six individuals.
Negotiate that up front, If you'd like advanced liquor, o-r intend to bring your personal.
Ask if smoking (or alternative activities) is allowed. Most drivers can look the other way if the purchase price is right, even if it is not.
If it is certainly a special situation, do not be low priced. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for: Most higher-end limousine companies have outstanding owners, cars and accoutrements.
Attempt to clear everything along with your driver ahead of time. He or she is your leader for the morning and will be your best friend or worst nightmare.
Make sure when creating your reservation the company and their drivers are properly licensed and protected. This will make certain you are working with a reputable company..