Oligomenorrhea is the medical term used for denoting uncommon or irregular menstrual periods with intervals of more than 35 days. However, this duration might vary from one woman to another. Generally, a period is the shedding of the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus. Not only female humans, but many other female mammals have regular periods during their reproductive age.
What is the average menstrual cycle in women?
Generally, females have periods once in 28 days in average and the most women had about 11 to 13 periods per year. However, some women might have periods once in 35 days, while some might have periods once in 24 days. Periods start somewhere between the age of 10 and 16 in young girls and continues until the age of 45 to 55 years. Initially, there might be some imbalance and in some girls it will take about 2 years from the first period to regularize itself. Some women experience some irregularities in the menstrual cycle and they can rely on natural treatments for irregular menstrual bleeding to regularize their periods.
What are the causes of irregular periods?
1. Lifestyle changes
3. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
4. Gynecological problems
5. Thyroid issues.
How can herbal remedies help?
As mentioned earlier, women can rely on natural treatments for irregular menstrual bleeding. Such a natural treatment available is Gynecure capsule. Here are some details about some ingredients found in this capsule to provide the best relief to different menstrual issues in women:
Lodhra: The term 'lodhra' itself denotes the meaning as the thing that can make the body stronger. So, this ingredient present in Gynecure capsules can strengthen the reproductive organs in women and can regularize the periods.
1. The astringent property of this herb can provide the best toning effect to the reproductive organs.
2. It is generally prescribed for women immediately after deliver to strengthen the reproductive organs.
3. It is known to effectively address the bleeding issues during menstrual periods.
4. It can provide relaxation to the uterine tissues.
5. It can detoxify the blood and can cure white discharge.
Supari: It is stated as a remedy that can be effective for diseases that are peculiar to women. It is generally recommended for natural treatments for irregular menstrual bleeding due to the following benefits it can bring to women:
1. It can cure leucorrhoea
2. It can be effective in curing general and muscular weakness in women
3. It can fight effectively against low blood count, which is stated as one of the worst effects of excessive menstrual bleeding in women.
Other ingredients: Gynecure capsule is a multi-ingredient remedy that can help women in curing different issues related to menstrual issues. It can cure hormonal imbalances, which is stated as one among the important reasons behind menstrual cycles in women. Other ingredients include kesar, kachnar, nagkesar, tejpat etc.