What is Bactrim?
Buy Generic Bactrim, it is used to treat ear infections, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, traveler's diarrhea, shigellosis, and Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia.
Buy Generic Bactrim Online, it may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use Bactrim if you have severe liver or kidney disease, anemia caused by folic acid deficiency, or a history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulfa drug.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Bactrim Online if you are allergic to sulfamethoxazole or trimethoprim, or if you have:
· severe liver or kidney disease;
· anemia (low red blood cells) caused by folic acid deficiency; or
· a history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulfa drug.
To make sure Bactrim is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
· kidney or liver disease;
· a folic acid deficiency;
· asthma or severe allergies;
· a thyroid disorder;
· HIV or AIDS;
· porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
· a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD deficiency); or
· if you are malnourished.
FDA pregnancy category D. Do not use Bactrim if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
What should I avoid?
Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop taking this medication and call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhea medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. This medication can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
Buy Bactrim Online at PharmaOnlineRx.Com