Increasing trend of workflow automation in pathology testing coupled increasing regulatory compliance stringency related to drug development and disease diagnosis are expected to provide lucrative growth platform to digital pathology systems market in coming eight years. Additionally, increasing advancements in the molecular diagnostics and demand for ADME toxicology studies are further expected to propel market growth. However, capital intensive nature and stringent approval norms pertaining to digital pathology expected to hurdle growth in near future.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Digital pathology systems market is studied with respect to two segments such as technology and application. Disease diagnosis application emerged as the highest revenue generating segment owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, asthma etc. Drug discovery and development segment is also expected to register notable growth over the forecast period. Telepathology market segment is gaining popularity and is expected to gain market share.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
Geographically, North America is expected to have the largest market share owing to increasing usage of companion diagnostics and presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure followed by Europe over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a lucrative growth rate due to increasing disposable income coupled with increasing patient awareness levels in coming six years. Prominent industry players of this market are 3DHistech, Leica Biosystems, Mikroscan Technologies, Ventana Medical Systems, Definiens AG, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Indica Labs, Visiopharm and Philips Healthcare .The industry participants are trying to gain market share via capitalizing unmet needs for digital pathology by students, small labs and researchers who can’t splurge on capital intensive systems.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.