8 simple home remedies for insomnia
There are certain foods which contain naturally occurring components that promote sleep. We need to consume tryptophan and essential amino acid to initiate the sleep process. If our body is not able to generate sufficient amount of these compounds then we need to get them from an outside source. In our home these compounds are available in different food items. Some home remedies for sleeplessness are given below.
1. Milk - Milk is a natural remedy to cure sleep disorder. It is one of the best home remedies for insomnia. It contains tryptophan which handles sleep-wake cycle. For acute and transient sleeplessness problem, it is very effective. For a good sleep take 1 glass of warm milk before bed time. It is a natural therapy to recover sleep disorder, as people over the centuries could tell you it really does work. Warm milk makes us calm and drowsy. It provides the most powerful effect for the treatment of sleeplessness.
2. Banana - Banana contain tryptophan that is used to generate serotonin. Serotonin is a brain chemical that helps you sleep. It may improve some of the symptoms of sleep disorder and also helps in the treatment of chronic insomnia. Tryptophan is also found in red meat, eggs, cheese and chocolate. Milk and banana are the most powerful home remedies for sleeplessness that cure the problem in a natural manner.
3. Tart cherry juice - It is incredibly rich in melatonin, the most important hormone responsible to regulate our sleep-wake cycle. Regular use of tart cherry juice removes the Insomnia problem permanently.
4. Valerian - It is a hard plant whose roots are used as a sleep aid. It is one of the most used home remedies for insomnia which provides excellent results. It is extremely popular because of its calm effect. It has one drawback as it is highly effective so avoid its use in pregnancy and liver disease.
5. Magnificent magnesium - Magnesium is one of the most powerful home remedies for sleeplessness which contains rich set of minerals. It calms our central nervous system and makes us sleep naturally. To get magnesium, eat a balanced nutritious diet.
6. Honey - Honey is easily available in our home. Honey generates a spike in insulin, which drives L- tryptophan across the blood-brain barrier. It also maintains the level of melatonin in body and solves insomnia disorder.
7. Exercise - Exercise is the one most simple home remedies for insomnia. By doing regular exercise you will sleep better. Exercise makes the body fit and healthy and maintains our blood circulation level. It balances our hormone level and helps in good sleep. Exercise should be a regular part of life to solve sleep disorder problem.
8. Use herbal remedies for insomnia - Herbal remedies have no adverse effects. Herbal products are safe for use as they are non-habit forming products and can cure the problem in a well manner. Herbal supplements are the combination of different herbs which can cure sleep disorders naturally. To remove the problem permanently, use the best herbal sleep aid supplement like Aaram capsules. Herbal products are better than allopathic products. Both home remedies for sleeplessness and herbal remedies for insomnia provide good results.