Increasing demand for stable energy sources has resulted in innovative methods for energy conservation. High consumption coupled with growing population in developed and developing markets has led to energy shortage. This has resulted in urgent need to conserve energy and shift to alternate sources of electricity. Favorable government initiatives on a global level are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Increase in smart grid storage and installation owing to high electricity consumption is expected to fuel the advanced energy storage systems market. Additionally, increasing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles is further expected to be favorable for market growth. High capital investment and environment issues may restrict the market over the next six years. Lithium-based batteries and renewable energy sources are a few emerging technologies that are expected to generate new growth opportunities over the next six years.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
Grid storage and transportation applications are expected to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period. Battery energy storage (BES) for grid applications is expected to significantly contribute to advanced energy storage systems market growth. They are used at various levels including electricity generation, transmission, distribution and customer. Pumped hydro storage technology is expected to account for considerable market share owing to its use in grid systems.
North America and Europe account for significant market share, while Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period owing to increasing population in India and China. Increasing mergers and acquisitions is resulting in consolidation of the advanced energy storage systems market. Key industry participants include Active Power Inc., Exide Technologies, BYD Company Ltd., Hitachi, Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., EnerSys, Energizer Holdings Inc., Maxwell Technologies, China Bak Battery Inc., Electrovaya Inc., and Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.