The healthcare sector is witnessing a transition from the conventional surgery to minimally invasive surgery. This transition was initiated with the advent of laparoscopic surgery being accepted globally owing to the ease associated with it for both the clinicians and patients. Minimally invasive surgery is the next step of laparoscopic surgery, and is gaining momentum as a consequence of the better outcomes it provides in terms of post-operative pain. The patients return to functional activity quickly and have fewer complications during and post the surgical intervention. Thus, increasing awareness among the patient population towards less traumatic, minimal incision procedures and preventive healthcare is the major driver attributing the minimally invasive surgery market. Growth of minimally invasive surgery market can also be attributed to technological innovations in the field of telemedicine and medical robotics.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
The surgical devices segment is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period owing to the extensive use of these devices while performing minimally invasive surgery. The cosmetic surgery segment is expected to capture significant market share in the coming six years as a consequence of increased spending by people for increasing the aesthetic appeal of their body. Regionally, North America has the largest revenue in the minimally invasive surgery market. This is attributed to presences of large patient pool ready to spend on technologically advanced procedures. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow substantially during the forecast period in light rapid economic growth and improving healthcare infrastructure.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
Key companies operating in the minimally invasive surgery market include Intuitive Surgical Inc., Stryker Corporation, GE Healthcare, Biomet, Inc., and Medtronic Inc. These players are constantly putting efforts to introduce advanced and novel technology by investing huge amount of money on R&D activities.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.