Minnesota Medicare Insurance Attorney
Aggressively Defending All Fraud Charges
White collar crimes are complicated offenses and the government has unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute them. Prosecutors will often spend more money than the crime is worth just to prove a point. Contact a lawyer who knows what prosecutors are looking for when charging you.
Call me, Bradley John Haddy, Attorney at Law, in Eagan, Minnesota. I know how government regulatory agencies operate and how they prosecute suspects. I will work directly with you and keep you informed through every phase of the process. Contact me for a free initial consultation in confidence.
Fraud and White Collar Crime
I effectively represented clients accused of:
- Securities fraud - Any type of manipulation including insider trading, "parking," "front-running," and cases where stock options were backdated to a lower price and then sold at a higher price
- Social Security fraud - Lying about your health or a disability in order to receive benefits
- Corporate fraud - Corporate officers stealing from the company
- Theft by deception - Taking assets by means of telephone scams and pyramid schemes
I also defend people accused of insurance fraud, Medicare fraud, tax fraud and bank fraud. You are open to hefty fines and federal incarceration if convicted. Because these cases are often won or lost in the investigation phase, you should contact me right away.
- CRIB Advisors Mentors Singapore - Team
- Bacall Development: 5 reasons to renovate a commercial property
- How the world’s wealthy hide millions offshore - from their spouses
- U.S. Boiler Company: Contact Us
- Bennett Jones Lawyers and Advisors Group Intellectual Property Law
- Eagan Fraud Lawyer: Bradley John Haddy Attorney At Law, Minnesota Esqiure, L.L.C.