If there was one ULTIMATE way of losing weight, what would that be, you may ask? Run for miles; stop eating; eat soup and nothing else everyday!
The answer lies in putting into your body food that burns calories and melts away fat all at the same time.
Here follows the 10 top foods to put into your body if you want those foods to assist in melting away fat and lowering your calorie count
1. Cinnamon: By adding cinnamon to your coffee or tea every time you have a cuppa, you will help your body burn fat. Half a teaspoon will suffice. Also, you may not know it but cinnamon is a natural sweetener. When you use it in place of sugar, you are effectively cutting down on calories.
2. Eggs: Many empirical (measured and tracked) studies have found that eggs eaten at breakfast contribute to weight loss as opposed to when no eggs are eaten. The reason why eggs are good for you is because the protein in eggs keep you fuller for longer periods of time. As a result, your hunger levels are kept down which translates to less food passing by your mouth.
3. Tumeric: is an antioxidant that helps protect the liver and burns fat. It is rich in beta carotene and should be included into your normal eating patterns.
4. Cayenne: is great in 3 ways. Firstly, it speeds up metabolism. Secondly, it reduces the risk of excess insulin being made in your body. Thirdly, it cuts down your blood glucose levels.
5. Vinegar: has 0 calories in it and if you had apple cider vinegar at every meal, you will get feelings of being "full".
6. Garlic: is king when your goal is weight loss. It dissolves fat and cholesterol in your body but most importantly, garlic kills appetite. The bonus with garlic is that it makes food tastier. So eat all you wish.
7. Coffee: coffee helps speed up your metabolism. It's the caffeine that plays with your metabolism levels and studies have found that you can burn 30-50 extra calories per day without changing any other habit.
8. Cauliflower: is well-known for its vitamin c properties. This is one food source that will fill your belly and assist in burning your fat. Studies have shown that half a cup of cauliflower provides one with approximately 35%, or more than one quarter, of your daily needs of vitamin c. In addition, cauliflower is a great cancer fighter and has zilch calories.
9. Tomatoes: make your body release cholecystokinin. This is a hormone which stretches the valve between the stomach and intestine.
When this happens, you get a feeling of "fullness" again. No eating leads to reduced or negligible calories.
10. Lentils: are full of protein and yet... have no calorie value. You should look to replace your proteins with as many servings of lentils as you wish.
All the above foods either burn or stop you from wanting to eat more. These have been proven to be the best food for weight loss.