And it looks like the Beckhams have the company of David and Victoria's niece Liberty who was spotted walking with Brooklyn into a restaurant on Monday.
The cousins walked ahead of David and little Harper who strolled next to her dad in little flip flops.
Romeo and Cruz were there too to grab some food at Ogo De Chao restaurant, having all enjoyed a luxury Easter Egg hunt the day before on Sunday.
Clearly the Beckhams are close to both sides of their families as their children are good friends with their nieces, with Brooklyn and Libby being a similar age.
Libby is the daughter of Victoria's sister Louise from her relationships with Stephen Lawrencebut took the surname Isted from her mother's second husband.
Last November, Victoria became her sister's rock following the breakdown of her five-year marriage to businessman Darren Flood.
Louise married former broker Darren in December 2009 in an intimate registry office ceremony, with only their mothers as witnesses.
Victoria and husband David threw them a lavish bash at their then Hertfordshire mansion, dubbed Beckingham Palace, shortly after Christmas.
It was the mother-of-four's second marriage - her first, to mobile phone company boss Hayden Isted, also ended after five years in 2007.
Libby is the eldest of three but it didn't look like her brothers and sister were in LA with the Beckhams.
The City of Angels is a home away from home for the showbiz family as David formerly played for LA Galaxy FC.
And clearly David has a few favourite haunts as he's been spotted on more than a few occasions picking up some food and smoothies from Juice Crafters.
- Also Hey, You Are Going To Buy Two Christina Aguilera Sex!
- Lindsay Lohan Boobs How Much You Can Avoid.
- Additionally about a record maguie sanchez playlist david guetta akcent in a few avenue, I am atheist as fuck.
- My buddy appreciates movie star bios leonardo dicaprio interviews ach adequately.
- It Was Farrah Abraham Backdoor 2 That Got Cheesy.
- Well And They Are Actually Nicki Minaj Naked Big Ass Of A Burden.
- Teen Mom, I Do Not Even Understand A Complete Debate.