Small gauge wire may be spooled on a 10-inch plastic spool that has a center core length of 5 to 6 inches and holds up to 10,000 ft. Certain factors determine the spool size you will need; one important factor is how the wire will be used in the manufacturing process.
If the wire manufacturer usually cutLight Duty PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed Flexible installation Cables their wire by automated machine, the spool size or Drum size may be critical. For example, using an automated machine, a large Drum of wire can be gone in as little as 30 minutes, depending on thze length of the cut. Cost is another factor. As an added benefit for a large reel size or Drum Packs, many distributors offer discounts on bulk reels.
With all of their unique abilities, value-added services conveniently customize while offering solutions for precise wire and cable specifications. As an additional advantage, purchasing wire and cable from a value-added manufacturer proves to be cost-effective because everything you need can be completed in a single location by one vendor.
- Building cable installation
- The standard flexible flat cable ul saa
- Advantages of superconducting cable compared with conventional cable
- Coaxial Cable is refers to the two concentric conductor
- LiYY (TP) Twisted Paired flex data and Control Cable
- Flexible screened numbered cores data Transmission Cable
- Light Duty PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed Flexible installation Cable