Writing and submitting articles to writers so that you can promote your business, products and services can be a wise choice for almost any businessman. The only cost because of this type of marketing project is your time and, if you want the utmost benefits, the amount you spend your proofreader/editor.
Many individuals are overwhelmed by the distribution process and don't know where to start. I have discussed below the ten steps I take with each report submission challenge. I learned about linklicious free version by browsing webpages. Having a procedure in place makes organizing articles therefore much easier and removes the dilemma of where of how to proceed first.
1. Start by having your article critique and you can add it to your site. Be sure you have a catchy title and a by-line that compels readers to do this.
2. Use a text to html software to format your by-line which means your URL will appear live whenever your article is placed on a site. I will suggest you use the resource at http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl
3. Gather the data you may need for some distribution sites including: title, author name, address, telephone number, e-mail, website URL, subject, two line summary of the article, word count, line count, article URL, auto responder address (if available), document file names and 10-15 key-words.
4. Produce a list of the kind of distribution sites appropriate for your article. I use EzineAnnouncer to get and keep track of my submission list and I always jot down the categories that are a match for my post. My latest distribution qualified for over 400 sites your success is dependent upon your article topic.
5. Start distributing to sites that accept articles by email. Never send an attachment until asked. Include the whole article in to the e-mail and include an alternative for the recipient to opt-out of your list.
6. Your next step should be to sign-up for several new distribution sites in your list that want registration. Typically, you have to wait for a confirmation e-mail before submitting. Click here does linklicious.me work to explore where to engage in this thing. While you wait you can move ahead to another step.
7. Distribute to all sites you have listed for and to all sites perhaps not seeking registration but supplying a distribution form.
8. Always check your e-mail, confirm your new records and visit web sites to incorporate your report. Keep track of your login and password for every site.
9. Revise your distribution record by eliminating or correcting shifted URL errors and e-mail addresses. You'll also have to add your submission sites to your list.
10. Create a statement to continue your pc with the title and URL of the web sites you useful for distribution. Update this record whenever you publish your older posts to newly discovered sites. Learn more on linklicious.me by visiting our impressive paper.
Develop your own submission approach by building o-n the steps I've offered and you will find your articles taking less time while helping you to become more organized. For fresh information, please consider glancing at: linklicious tutorial.
(c) 2005. Davis Online Assistance. All rights reserved. Permission to create online or in publications granted provided the article and byline are kept intact with links are made live..