Our TMG volunteer mentors aim to make the settling-in and adjusting process a bit easier for newcomers to motherhood or Tokyo (or both!) by sharing their local knowledge and experience of everyday life in Tokyo as a mother. Our mentor program provides you with a helpful contact to help answer all those questions, or at least point you in the right direction.
Through the mentor program, existing TMG members meet, support and encourage new members in a more personalized way. Support can be provided face-to-face, over the phone and by email.
We also have Japanese-speaking mentors who can provide language support such as accompanying new mothers to the local supermarket or baby store to help decipher those labels.
If you are interested in participating in our mentor program, please contact the Mentor Program Coordinators.
BECOME A MENTOR
We are looking for more of our members to become mentors: to meet, support and encourage new mothers as they embark upon their "Tokyo new mother" journey. We know you all have a lot to offer and invaluable experience to share, so please email us if you would like to get involved!
- Group Activities Beckon & Abound on Galveston Island
- The Best Burgers in Galveston
- Galveston News - Researchers Develop Marburg Virus Treatment Effective Five Days after Infection
- Jakarta Capital Indonesia Travelling Review
- Galveston Capital Tourism and Marketing - 10 Things to Do In Galveston with Kids
- The Lexus Group Enthusiast - More Details on the Lexus LS Glass & Origami Silk Interior Trim
- The Lexus Group Enthusiast - Lexus RC 300h Hybrid Coupe to Debut at Tokyo Motor Show