As a bride, you must want your girls looking a stunning on your big day. When choosing bridesmaid dresses, you should hear their thoughts and try fitting your idea into theirs so everybody is happy in the end. Here are a few considerations for you to make the right dress decision easily.
1. What is your wedding theme? Rustic chic, classic, or vintage? The wedding style can get you some inspiration when looking for dresses. Ensure bridesmaid dresses match with the theme.
2. In most cases, bridesmaids need to pay for their own gowns. Before buying dresses, make sure it is not outrageous in cost. You'd better choose a dress that will be affordable, but suitable enough for what you desire on your big day. Online shops have many stylish and great bridesmaid dresses under 100, with so many options, you will definitely find something that is budget friendly.
3. Bridesmaids have different body types. Not every style will flatter everybody and some might not be comfortable with certain features on the dresses. You can give the maids freedom to choose things like skirt lengths and necklines so they get dresses that flatter them and dresses they feel most comfortable in.
4. Girls maybe have different skin tones. However, there are colors that can still look good on any given complexion such as red bridesmaid dresses. Apart from the complexion, consider the hair colors too. In case no color seems to work for everyone, give room to the base shade and let your bridesmaids choose similar hues for the dresses. A mismatched look can be very trendy and beautiful when done with care.
5. Consider weather conditions and whether the wedding will be outdoors or indoors. You need to keep every bridesmaid comfortable in the current temperature and settings. For instance, it can be great to select sleeveless short bridesmaid dresses if the wedding is in the afternoon on a hot summer day in the outdoors.