Batik can be an batik keris word that refers to traditional wax-resist dye method used on fabric. Batik is a traditional fashionable apparel worn around the world. With a huge category of Batik designs and patterns, it is loved and put on by people all over the world especially in Malaysia. Batik depicts the historic Javanese art and tradition and is just about the most attractive pattern in the urban market as well. You'll find an excellent range in the males and the women clothing. apparels are evergreen and suit all the genres at any occasion.
The quality of Batik differs in the characteristic of cloth used. Batik silk are the highly used in events or formal functions which can be accessorized with Batik sandals, silk totes or purses and handbags, Batik silk scarves etc. Batik patterns on natural cotton have set a new drive between the universal public. There is a huge selection of patterns and colors available in cotton fabric have become very popular. Cotton Batik is normally used for informal or daily wear in almost all the parts of the world. You aren't only amazed to visit a huge assortment of Batik prints and designs in variable colors but you can also see a number of accessories that complement the apparel. Cotton or silk scarves, sarongs, kurtis, ladies tops, Batik bags, Batik Kebaya, Batik pants, sleep dresses etc. are widely used by a whole lot of customers.
The modern and the fashionable industry has readily accepted the traditional designs and patterns of Batik and has manufactured a category of sarongs, scarves, jackets, dresses and accessories to fulfill the new generation. Batik dresses are worn for a number of occasions like:
1. Informal dresses are put on as every day wear casual clothes and are available in a wide category.
2. Formal Occasions like events, banquets, receptions, formal gatherings etc. where the guests are requested to put on Batik. Full sleeves Batik t-shirt for men and 'kain batik', a long batik to wrap the complete body is a formal outfit worn by females.
3. Traditional occasions like wedding ceremonies, or distinctive ceremonies in royal families where in fact the bride and the bridegroom put on equivalent Batik motif called Sidomukti, indicating pleasure and prosperity throughout their lives. Same Batik motif represents togetherness. Batik with Truntum is definitely worn by parents of the bride and the bridegroom and represents their guidance to the new couple who enter the new life together.
4. Traditional clothing are worn by women in Yogya and Solo court households and consists Jarit or Tapih or Singanj is certainly a long Batik within the entire body with a stagen, a low waist band, Kebaya is a full sleeves shirt manufactured from silk, Selendang is a appealing part of cloth that really complements the traditional batik attire, finally the Kemben or Semekan worn for special ceremonies in palaces or ceremonies in royal family members where Kemben is worn rather than Kebaya.
5. THE ORIGINAL dress of males include Jarit or Bebed is men kain panjang fastened with stagen, Surjan which really is a long sleeved shirt without the batik fabric, Beskap is definitely worn instead of Surjan and the material is not Batik, Blangkon can be a headgear made from Batik and lastly Keris is a dagger that is put on on the backside of the waist, acts as a compliment to the traditional dress.