With the American divorce rateholding regular at about 50%, it's a safe bet that the majority of today's and kado pernikahan, kado pernikahan unik brides are hopping on the marriage-go-round for the second and maybe even third time. A lot of women are waiting even longer-until their 30's and 40's-to take their initial plunge. Of course, these brand-new dynamics have made a blip the bridal shower business.
Women in their late twenties, thirties, forties and beyond are usually established, with a houseful of furniture, small and large, and all they need to live their lives on a day-to-day basis. When these ladies marry, generally, two households merge and purge. Thankfully, registries help guests with wedding gifts, and they even help with wedding shower gifts.
Yes, first-time brides, no matter how outdated they are, deserve a bridal shower. In a rest with tradition, showers are now being given for the second-time bride, particularly if she or didn't have got one before her first wedding ceremony.
So let's talk about bridal showers for older and "once again" brides. We'll pass on the lingerie shower, since these brides are most likely way at night wowie-wow-wow wedding night. Listed below are five shower themes these wedding brides might appreciate:
- Beginnin' With Linen-Not only can you never have more than enough linens, wouldn't it be nice for the newlyweds to start their lives together with all fresh linen? Sounds like a pajama party! She'll like getting plush towel sets, satin bed linens, elegant tablecloths and napkins, dishcloths, even blankets!
- Raising the Bar-Entertaining is a whole new ballgame for the happy couple. Make the shower a wine and cheese tasting and stock their bar with martini glasses, margarita glasses, champagne flutes, wine glasses, coasters, bar add-ons and premium liquors and wines.
- Marriage is a Trip-Perfect for the pair that wants to travel. Believe "passport" invitations and travel poster decorations! Gifts? How about some matching luggage, to begin with? They'll also need complementing luggage tags, personalized travel tote bags, travel toiletry situations and a portable CD player.
- Holidaze-Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, New Year's Eve, ROMANTIC DAYS CELEBRATION, Halloween, Christmas! Every vacation has its own special needs-serving platters for Thanksgiving, ornaments and other decorations for Christmas, a red-white-and-blue apron and tablecloth for the Fourth of July barbecue. And you can make the shower a special, one-day holiday with personalized decorations that feature photos of the happy couple.
- Gourmet Soiree-The spread for a gourmet shower is simply as important as the gifts. Serve exotic, tantalizing appetizers and meals, and invite the guests to create gifts of gourmet meals for the bride-to-be. Aged steaks, lobster, imported chocolates, nuts, coffee, cheeses, fruits, decadent desserts and cookbooks are just a few gift suggestions. And you will be recognized as a bunch with outstanding taste!
This article was presented by MyWeddingFavors.com, an online retail company specializing in unique wedding favors, wedding ceremony shower favors, bridesmaids' presents, groomsmen gifts, and wedding accessories. We are also focused on providing informative articles on weddings, wedding ceremony planning, marriage, marital issues and various other topics.