Golden Glow capsules, herbal acne pills have been created to tackle the increasing incidence of pimples (acne vulgaris or yuvanpindika), a cosmetic problem. Simply acne is characterized by areas of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, greasy skin, and possibly scarring. Genetics is supposed to play in majority (80%) of clinical cases. Acne affects approximately 70 to 87 percent of adolescents and young adults.
Hormonal imbalance is considered to be root-cause and intake of spicy foods, constipation, stress and weight problems are the precipitating factors. Diet low in carbohydrates may have a beneficial effect on acne. This review did not support any link between acne and foods such as dairy products, chocolate, and fatty foods. Acne can range from simple eruptions to nodular lesions. Milk (whole or non-fat) contains hormones and other factors that can have an acne-stimulating effect.
Vitamin A is the main stay of combating the symptoms of acne. In addition, busting stress, thrust on personal hygiene, reduced salt and spice intake and maintaining health lifestyle are prerequisite for proper management of acne. Several natural supplements like omega-3 essential fatty acids, lactoferrin, resveratrol, Witch hazel bark (Hamamelisvirginiana), topical tea tree oil gel, 2 percent green tea lotion, colloidal oatmeal, liquorice, aloe vera, chamomile, curcumin, soy, coffee berry, mushroom extracts, green tea, pine bark extract, vitamin E, vitamin C, and ayurvedic herbs have been used in management of acne with long-lasting and safe results.
1. Golden Glow capsules contain blood purifying herbs, which are known as alternative in herbal remedies. Alternative herbs support specific elimination pathways of the body. They increase oxygen supply to the skin and reduce excessive sebum production, open the pores in the skin and reduce bacterial growth.
2. Golden Glow capsules contain medicinal herbs which have been used for the management of pimples for centuries. Herbs in these capsules because of blood-purifying effect increase glow on the face.
3. Some herbs have antibacterial property against Propionibacterium acne and Staphylococcus epidermis, leading to reduced incidence of white heads and black heads and swelling.
4. Golden Glow capsules ensure regular bowel movement, provide body with required amount of vitamin A and boost the gut flora.
5. Some herbs in Golden Glow capsules are adaptogen or anti-stress that strengthens the HPO axis (hypothalamus, pituitary, gonadal). Taken over time they build up overall health and wellness and helps in nullifying the negative effects of stress. Repeated stress levels play significant role in flare up of pimples.
Golden Glow capsules are free from side effects unlike synthetic version of vitamin A. Medicinal herbs contains natural beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A after consumption of these capsules and combats various aspects of acne vulgaris in natural way.
Golden Glow capsules should be used for 3 to 4 months for visible results. Herbal acne pills have slow but sure mode of action. For obtaining optimal results, regular use of it is recommended with strict salt and sugar control and increasing fluid intake. Golden Glow can be purchased only through online health stores.