Windows 10 features: Top 5 best new features you should try first
Hello Guys, We’ve been waiting for Windows 10 from the several weeks. We had already taste the Technical Preview of the new operating system Windows 10. We’re using and loving what have so for. But Now Microsoft officially unveiled Windows 10 with lots of changes. If we have qualified Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1, can able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Let’s take a look at some of the best Windows 10 features.
Top 5 New and Best Features in Microsoft’s Latest OS – Windows 10
CORTANA: Cortana is one of the Top, Best and Awesome windows 10 feature. It’s like your clever new personal assistant. It immediately provide the information as you need. Like Weather, Upcoming flight planes, Trending News and more. She will help you to add things to her new library like your favorite locations, TV Shows, Sports Team, Find things on PC, Manage calendars, track packages, find files, Text with you and entertain you by jokes. She starts a little what kind of things you like. So the more you use Cortana, the more personalized your experience will be.
Most Recommended for you: Create Microsoft Account – www.microsoft.com
- How to get started with Cortana: You just simply type a question in the search box on the task-bar. We can also talks to Cortana, Select the microphone icon and talks to Cortana. You must use headphone with mic to talk.
- Ask to Cortana: The list below are some things you can say to Cortana. She will reply for it. These are the basic things Microsoft designed to Cortana. You can also customize you Cortana for more things. Now try this queries.
- How old are you?
- Tell me a joke.
- Show me the latest NBA scores.
- How many calories in a boiled egg?
- Put swimming on my calendar for tomorrow.
- Change my 3 PM event to 4.
- What’s happening this weekend?
It can also works as “Reminder”. First thing is, that you need to set a Reminder, then she will remind you. For example: type or say, “Remind me to go Airport at 5 PM.” The reminder will appear at 5 PM, along with any info you’ve added to it. [Note: Cortana is only available in certain countries/regions, and some Cortana features might not be available everywhere. If Cortana isn’t available or is turned off, you can still use search.
Windows Hello: These are the days people are using dumb passwords to their machines or accounts. Because of reusing password may get in to problem. But now they can also be very secure if you’re just taking them to the side of the monitor. That’s why Microsoft built Windows Hello. It’s a bio metric base authentication system. It is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just your look (Face) or a touch (finger). You’ll get enterprise-grade security without having to type in a password. Windows Hello works by scanning your face, iris, or fingerprint to unlock devices, replacing a PIN or password to gain access to your own machine.
See more at: Windows 10 features