Chinese Proverbs To Celebrate The Birthday of Confucius
When it comes to Chinese proverbs, Confucius hadiah untuk pria tend to be the most enlightening and enjoyable. After all, who can forget words and phrases like "Before you go on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."? That is why we're celebrating his August 27th birthday with 27 famous (rather than so famous) Confucius quotes.
1. "Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night time without moon and star."
2. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in up every time we do."
3. "The superior guy, when resting in safety, does not that danger will come. When in a state of security he will not forget the chance for ruin. When all can be orderly, he will not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his Claims and almost all their clans are preserved."
4. "Haven't any friends not equal to yourself."
5. "He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to create his words good."
6. "Ability will never meet up with the demand for it."
7. "An oppressive government is even more to be feared when compared to a tiger."
8. "By three methods we might find out wisdom: First, by reflection, which is definitely noblest; Second, by imitation, which can be easiest; and third by experience, which may be the bitterest."
9. "Faced with what is best, to leave it undone displays a lack of courage."
10. "No matter how busy you may think you are, you need to find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance."
11. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of your respective ignorance."
12. "To be wronged can be nothing unless you continue to remember it."
13. "What you usually do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."
14. "Life is really simple, but we insist upon making it complicated."
15. "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them."
16. "The more guy meditates upon good thoughts, the better will become his globe and the world most importantly."
17. "Straightforwardness, without the rules of propriety, becomes rudeness."
18. "He who'll not economize will have to agonize."
19. "Death and life have their established appointments; riches and honors rely upon heaven."
20. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with an individual step."
21. "When prosperity comes, usually do not use everything."
22. "The father who does not teach his child his duties is similarly guilty with the child who neglects them."
23. "Worry not that nobody knows of you; seek to be worthy of knowing."
24. "Learn as though you'll never have the ability to master it; hold it as if you would be in concern with losing it."
25. "Think no vice therefore small that you might commit it, and no virtue so small that you may over look it."
26. "The perfecting of your respective self may be the fundamental base of most progress and all moral development."
27. "If you believe in terms of a yr, plant a seed; if with regards to ten years, plant trees; if when it comes to a century, teach the people."