Are you experiencing a cara untuk menghilangkan komedo with smelly feet and no matter what you do or have attempted to rid the foot smell, the smell continues to be? Are your smelly feet more of an embarrassing issue for you, or a problem you see as unhealthy? People with foot smell, and with help of contemporary medication, and if their smelly ft are not reasoned by usual causes are seeing outcomes from their treatments.
There are two primary problems for providing rise to smelly feet (Sweating and shoe leather.) The body needs to sweat, it is a vital function the body can`t do without. Sweating really helps to body temperature. Help prevent foot odor
To do this you have to maintain a high degree of hygiene.
Wash your feet daily with warm soapy drinking water this will help kill bacteria and leave your ft feeling fresh; If necessary bathe them 2 or 3 3 times if you need to. Use an anti-bacterial soap such as Dettol to disinfect the feet.
Change socks regular putting on a clean pair after each wash. I know it sounds stupid having to point this out but people are known to wash their feet and then put back on the same smelly socks they have simply taken off.
Particular fabrics that socks are made of can cause your feet to sweat more. Avoid putting on nylon socks and wear cotton or natural fibre materials which absorb sweat. When possible it will also help tremendously to put on a different footwear from time to time. Thus giving the ones you have removed period to air ridding moisture and smell.
Try placing odour-eater inserts inside your shoes or boots. Don`t spray antiperspirant/deodorant onto filthy feet, trying to hide foot odor this way do not make a great mix (Perfumed cheese.)
Smelly Feet Home Remedies - As with any new method or answer you wish to use for treating your stinky ft, get your GP to give you the thumbs up first.
1. Deal with feet odour by soaking your ft in strong black tea for around 30 minutes daily for seven days. The tannic acid in the tea destroys bacterias and closes the skin pores keeping your feet dry for longer periods.
2. Sprinkle talcum powder all over the feet or dirt with baking soda to help reduce heavy sweating. Additionally soak your feet in 1 component vinegar and 2 parts water.
3. Mix two tablespoons of Epsom salts in two quarts of warm to completely clean and freshen up your feet, this solution will also help to keep feet dry.
4.Throw out any shoes that you can`t remove the smell from.
5. Avoid wearing plastic shoes and boots.
6. Fill up a bowl with hot water and oatmeal, squeeze oats till drinking water is milky after that soak for ten minutes and pat dry.
7. Rub alcohol or isopropyl alcohol on ft with every bath or shower. If feet sweat a whole lot wear two pair of absorbent socks for a fortnight & modify every 4-6 hours.
Remember not all remedies work the same on every individual.