Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) may be the most cara untuk menghilangkan komedo di hidung secara alami hormone in the body. Although its role in the body is not fully understood it is known to be a precursor and instrumental in the creation of testosterone and estrogen. But will there be a DHEA hypertension link?
Some correlation between increased degrees of DHEA and an increase in blood pressure does seem to exist. Also, there are some risks associated with a person's DHEA levels rising and them suffering from other cardiovascular problem.
Interestingly, in a study carried out it was discovered that those individuals suffering from hypertension likewise have much blood levels of DHEA than is normal. Therefore at the moment there does not seem to be any consistency concerning whether DHEA hypertension is due to either increased or reduced levels of this particular hormone in someone's body.
So just what is DHEA?
It is a hormone and its own full name is in fact it is the most abundant of all hormones found in human blood. This particular hormone is produced in great quantities peaking when we are in our 20s and then starts to decline as we begin to get older. It also greatly effects the way the rests of the organs in our bodies work. It forms among the building blocks for other hormones, which are required to allow the body to operate correctly.
Continue reading to discover how you can join the Free Relieving blood Pressure newsletter, and learn natural ways to lower elevated blood pressure.
The signs that somebody has DHEA deficiency will change from person to person, and are not exclusive to a DHEA deficiency therefore could be confused with other deficiencies the individual may have.
1. They will be constantly feeling fatigued.
2. They will feel depressed.
3. They will suffer from anxiety.
4. They will find that they are extremely sensitive to noises.
5. Their libido isn't as strong since it used to be.
As well as showing the above symptoms, there are also physical signs, which might lead a person to believe that they are suffering from a deficiency of DHEA. These include: -
1. Dry eyes, pores and skin and hair.
2. A lack of body hair is including from the armpits, the top and the pubic region.
3. A loss of pubic fat.
4. They discover that their skin turns into inflamed easily.
Whilst for those who may be experiencing an increase in the DHEA hormone within their bodies they may well experience the following problems.
1. Hair and pores and skin becomes greasy.
2. They may have problems with acne.
3. Women may find they have new facial hair and body hair keeps growing more rapidly.
4. They may find that they suffer from excess body odor.
Sadly as we age the degrees of DHEA in your body actually begin to diminish and the probability of imbalances occurring in the body are raised. These specific imbalances may well become more pronounced in certain individuals because they grow older and may play a part in them suffering from some type of cardiovascular disease, and this may lead to the DHEA hypertension connection.