Today June 26, 2015, the Supreme Courtroom batik keris their ruling on Obergefell v. The homosexuals are trumpeting victory, but a large number of Bible believing Christians and their particular pastors and church are crying foul and have vowed to defy any attempt to make sure they are complicit in the take action of performing a -homosexual relationship.-
Two of the Supreme Court Justices refused to recuse also after they openly displayed their biases and preferences before the decision was handed down. For the believer it is easy - stand your ground. Do not take part in or provide your churches for the performing of homosexual relationship under any conditions.
2. Bring the Justices who refused to recuse themselves to job. Examination of what laws were broken, legislation suits and possible impeachment proceedings should follow.
3. Bring forth a Constitutional amendment. With wimpy Boehner at the helm of a congress with the weakest voting record in U.S. history the odds are stacked from this solution, but after the changes we be prepared to see in our leadership following the 2016 elections we may still hope against hope.
4. Get behind and fully support bills like the a single proposed by Rep, Steve King, R-Iowa which is referred to as the -Restrain Judges on Marriage Work of 2015.- The legislature by itself should make the laws that impact the 320 million Americans of this land - not nine judges, many who are politically biased.
5. Take the entire matter of marriage licensing from the civil purview and leave it to the families and the churches.
6. Grow a spine; take part in a real prayer life not enamored with sports, entertainment, and other personal distractions like the types that caused 60 million Catholics and Protestants to vote for Barack Obama in the 2012 re-election of the worst president we have ever had.
What can we anticipate from God given that this deep slide into open public perversion has been put in place?
Only a little over 3 years following the Roe V. Wade decision of 1973, which to time has cost the lives of over 55 million unborn precious human beings this writer received a note that i have waited to see come to pass now for slightly over 40 years. I am convinced that this is the start of the end for America, and the vision or message will begin very shortly.
What is that vision?
I saw an financial crash much more serious than the stock market crash of 29. It'll create poverty and deep scarcity across our property, famous brands which has never been observed in our history.
Nothing grabs the interest of the distracted faster than the complete removal of all creature comforts and extravagant wealth.
Crops will fail, shops will close and commerce will come almost to a complete stop. You won't be pretty. Increase that, episodes from our enemies and organic disasters rising to meet up the pride of the sinners' right where it hurts the many.
I take no enjoyment in pronouncing these portents, but I was obviously instructed to do so. At this juncture in my life I could care much less who believes me, since when it begins, I will need to say nothing more.