With the American divorce rateholding constant at about 50%, it's a safe bet that a lot of today's and kado ulang tahun untuk sahabat wedding brides are hopping on the marriage-go-round for the second or maybe even third time. Figures also show that the common age of the first-time bride is just about 27 or 28. Many women are waiting even longer-until their 30's and 40's-to take their 1st plunge. Of course, these brand-new dynamics have made a blip the wedding shower business.
Women in their past due twenties, thirties, and beyond are often set up, with a houseful of furniture, appliances small and huge, and all they need to live their lives on a day-to-day basis. When these ladies marry, more often than not, two households and purge. Thankfully, registries help guests with wedding gifts, plus they even help with wedding shower gifts.
Yes, first-time brides, regardless of how previous they are, deserve a wedding shower. In a break with tradition, showers are now being given for the second-time bride-to-be, particularly if she eloped or didn't have got one before her first wedding.
So let's talk about bridal showers for older and "once more" brides. We'll spread the underwear shower, since these brides are most likely way past the wowie-wow-wow wedding night. Here are five shower themes these brides might appreciate:
- Beginnin' With Linen-Not only is it possible to never have plenty of linens, wouldn't it be great for the newlyweds to start out their lives as well as all fresh linen? Sounds like a pajama party! She'll like getting plush towel models, satin bed sheets, elegant tablecloths and napkins, dishcloths, even blankets!
- Raising the Bar-Entertaining is a whole new ballgame for the happy few. Make the shower a wines and cheese tasting and share their bar with martini glasses, margarita glasses, champagne flutes, wines glasses, coasters, bar add-ons and premium liquors and wines.
- Marriage is a Trip-Perfect for the pair that wants to travel. Think "passport" invitations and travel poster decorations! Gifts? Think about some matching luggage, to begin with? They'll also need coordinating luggage tags, personalized travel tote luggage, travel toiletry situations and a portable CD participant.
- Holidaze-Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, New Year's Eve, ROMANTIC DAYS CELEBRATION, Halloween, Christmas! Every holiday has its own special needs-serving platters for Thanksgiving, ornaments and other adornments for Christmas, a red-white-and-blue apron and tablecloth for the Fourth of July barbecue. And you can make the shower a special, one-day holiday with personalized adornments that feature photos of the happy couple.
- Gourmet Soiree-The spread for a gourmet shower is simply as important as the gifts. Serve exotic, tantalizing appetizers and meals, and invite the guests to create gifts of gourmet meals for the bride-to-be. Aged steaks, lobster, imported chocolates, nuts, coffee, cheeses, fruits, decadent desserts and cookbooks are simply a few gift suggestions. And you will be recognized as a host with outstanding taste!
This article was presented by MyWeddingFavors.com, an online retail company specializing in unique wedding favors, wedding shower favors, bridesmaids' gifts, groomsmen gifts, and wedding components.