7 Exciting Features In The New Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo always comes up with all the best innovative product because of their customers. This season, the organization launches the new Nintendo 3DS: a brand new portable gaming console which offers 3D gameplay without resorting to glasses. This awesome was initially launched in Japan final month 26, 2011, and now it really is available across the world. You will find heard much about the new Nintendo 3DS, here are several features that you need to know:
1. The Nintendo 3DS won't just let you play games, it allows you to pay attention to songs. This handheld game console has the ability to play MP3 files along with the AAC files. The 3DS also has a 2GB Files that enables you to save countless songs.
2. The 3DS allows you surf the web and access the Nintendo eShop. This is a site to download game demos. Depending on the demos, you are able to rate the games and see other's reviews.
3. The 3DS features a parental lock feature. Simply by entering a PIN code, you can limit game choices. Using this type of feature, you can pick games based on their age-rating. If you are planning to express your 3DS using your little brother, then this feature is incredibly useful.
4. Nintendo 3DS gives an interesting feature called Play Coins. You get Play Coins by subtracting walks together with your gaming console in your pocket. Greater steps you are taking, the more Play Coins that you just earn. The coins that you earn may be used to unlock games which are compatible with the 3DS technology.
5. When fully charged, the car battery last for three and a half hours. In the event you expect battery to go longer, you'll be able to decrease the brightness level of the screen.
6. The 3DS also has a "friend list" feature. This list shows the people which you have exchanged friend codes with. When your friends are online, you can see them and make use of the Wi-Fi messaging feature to transmit messages in their mind.
7. The Nintendo 3DS gives you easy accessibility online. You just need to choose the Internet Settings option, enter your Wi-Fi password, and you're simply coupled to the internet.
More details about Free Nintendo eShop Card Codes just go to our new web portal: learn here