How to Make Christmas Video as Gift Using Your Photos
To make Christmas video as kado pernikahan, kado pernikahan unik gift can be an innovative way to send desires to your friends and relations. It is also a time-effective and cost-effective method because you can merely send the present via Internet. If you are a newbie at video editing who cannot handle professional video editor like Adobe Premier or actually Windows Movie Maker, this content is written for you personally and tells steps to make a lively Christmas video using your photos effortlessly with PowerPoint.
Things you need to prepare:
1.Christmas Video materials: pick the from your own storage and arrange them in order; get some good Christmas songs as vocals; add a few pieces of video clips to help make the Christmas gift lovely; prepare Christmas PowerPoint templates.
2.Christmas Video equipment: Microsoft PowerPoint (any edition), Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
First Make Xmas PowerPoint Slideshow:
1. Start , and apply the Christmas PowerPoint template by clicking -Design- ? -Themes- group ? -Browse for Styles-. By using a ready-made PowerPoint template, it will save you time and enhance the Christmas senses.
2. Insert picture to the slide by pressing -Insert- ? -Picture- ? decide on a photo from the folder. After that select the photo and click -Format- tab on the ribbon where you can set the corrections, color, creative effects, picture style, etc. If you would like to create the photo as history picture, -Send to Back- and then you can add text onto it. Copy the slide and alter the photo with other types to preserve all the picture format settings you earn.
3. Add PowerPoint background music to bring out the Christmas atmospheres. Click -Insert- ? -Audio- ? -Sound from File- ? select your ready Christmas songs. Then set it start immediately and play across multiple slides as vocals. Guides: for PowerPoint 2010, for PowerPoint 2007 & 2003.
4. Place your video. Click -Put in- ? -Video- ? -Video from File- ? choose your homemade video. Be sure you set the video begin to play automatically. Choose the video, and click -Playback- tab on the ribbon, arranged it -Start Automatically- in the -Video Choices- group.
5. Add some dynamic results like animations, transitions to the photos to make your Christmas PowerPoint slideshow even more vivid.
Then Save Christmas PowerPoint Slideshow as Video:
The most important factor when conserving PowerPoint to video is normally to preserve all of the original effects. If you're using PowerPoint 2010, directly conserve PowerPoint as WMV with 3 default video size: 960x720, 640x480, and 320x240. For older PowerPoint variations, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is one of the best solutions to burn PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, etc. to popular video platforms like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc.
Finally Send Christmas Dvd movie Video as Gift:
Send the output Christmas video to your family and friends as Christmas gift so that they can notice with media player. They need to be very happy to get your house made Christmas video gift.