What is anemia?
Anemia is known to be a condition which is defined as decrease in amount of red blood cells which result in a decrease in hemoglobin count. The term anemia also refers to the phenomenon of lower ability of blood cells to carry oxygen. Low hemoglobin count is a major factor of anemia which results in dyspnea.
What are the causes of anemia?
Many factors are involved in development of anemia. Among these the major causes include:
1. Certain forms of anemia are hereditary in nature, and the person who develops them has a family history of anemia.
2. Pregnant women who are bearing child can also develop iron deficiency anemia. Increase blood demand during pregnancy also results in development of anemia.
3. Poor diet can also lead to anemia.
4. Certain medicines like non steroidal inflammatory medicines can cause anemia.
5. Chronic bleeding caused due to gastrointestinal conditions such as ulcers and gastritis can be a cause of anemia.
What are the signs and symptoms of anemia?
Anemia is classified by many symptoms. Some of these include:
1. Weakness, fatigue and general malaise
2. Dyspnea or shortness of breath
3. Palpitations and angina are also caused in rare cases
4. High levels of anemia can lead to heart failure
5. Restless leg syndrome is also a major symptom of anemia.
How does Herboglobin capsule treats anemia?
Herboglobin capsules are considered to be the best supplements for anemia. These herbal supplements for low hemoglobin count prevent and cure the person of iron deficiency anemia. These capsules are intended to increase the levels of hemoglobin. These pills are made up of herbal ingredients like shilajit, safe musli and kesar which are involved in treating anemia. Anemia which is caused by lack of iron, blood loss, malfunctioning of spleen and liver can be treated by these capsules. These capsules contain ingredients like shilajit which provides the body with high contents of iron. Metabolism of body is also increased which strengthen the body. The capsules also act as energy boosters which increase circulation of blood. The capsules are also involved in purifying the blood and increase absorption of nutrients.
What are the directions to use these capsules?
These capsules should be taken once or twice a day as supplements for anemia for a period of three to four months. If problem prevails for longer than these supplements can be taken for as long as six months.
What are the side effects of herbal supplements for low hemoglobin count?
As these capsules are made up of natural ingredients, hence there are no side effects. These capsules can be taken fearlessly for a long period of time.