Here we are again to introduce you another amazing tool to use on your Samsung Galaxy S6. It is a rooting tool for well known to be used as a rooting tool. The tool named as PingPong Root. And this is compatible with all devices of AT & T, G925A and Verizon G925V too. So you just have to download PingPong root apk and spend a single click to root your Androids. Anyhow for those who waited to root their devices can follow our instructions to gain the best from this tool.
- Now choose the best option to make you device a rooted. Pursue all below accurately.
- As the first step go to the about device option from settings, to check whether PingPong root supports your device or not.
- Then download PingPong root apk the latest version.
- Now click on the download option and open the downloaded file.
- When you will see the “installed Blocked” message on your screen, just click on the Options ordely as follow.
Settings > Unknown Sources > Ok.
- Now click the option ”Install” to complete the process.
- And then on the “Open” to run the application.
- After that select the Package Installer > Just Once/ Always.
- Now go to settings and enable “Unknown Sources” and “Ok” it.
- Then install the SuperSP app by click on the “Install” option and then open it.
- Ok the next message of SU binaries.
- Now “Get Root” option.
So now your device is a rooted one, which can be using with all features you are available on rooted devices. But unfortunately you will get an error message after the final step, no need to worry. Just click the “Downloaded Data” and “Get root” options. So if the device is supporting for the application, you will have a rooted device.
Anyhow for those who are completed their rooting process must let the device reboot. And to get started on your device, must click on the SuperSP. And maybe you will see a message for updates. So just click the yes and normal options.
By the way hope you will have a great device than you had with its new looked because of PingPong Root apk.