Stainless self drilling anchor bar is an alloy steel anchor bolt which can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosion conditions. The application of stainless self drilling anchor bolt is as following:
1. Stainless self drilling anchor bar- is applied to marine environment and chloride corrosion conditions.
2. It is also used for chemical industry and infrastructures if important equipment which requires high anti-corrosion quality.
3. It is widely used in bay, pier, pile foundation, breakwater and mooring system.
Stainless self drilling anchor bolt meets the demands of anti-corrosion and seismic resistance, which can reach 120 years without maintenance.
1. Stainless self drilling anchor bar has good anti-corrosion quality and antioxidant activity.
2. High temperature oxidation resistance, resisting fire at a certain extent.
3. Stainless steel has good strength and high wear resistance.
4. Its anti-corrosion and resistance to chloride is prior to other coating rebar due to its repairing oxide layer.
More information here