Piles otherwise called as hemorrhoids are fundamentally inflamed veins that are found in the inferior end of the rectum, just close to the anus. When analyzing the prime reason behind this health issue, experts state that an increased force on the rectum and the anus that arises because of constipation is the important reason behind. This might sometimes cause rectal bleeding as well. Generally, this condition is found to be common in middle aged and elder people.
Kinds: On the basis of the location, piles are classified into two and they are internal and external piles. The former is located in the inner lining of the rectum and so it cannot be generally felt. The problem with this kind is that it will be generally painless, but can lead to bleeding. On the other hand, external hemorrhoids can be swollen and painful and can be physically noticed on the skin around the anus and so it can be easily felt by the patients. Most patients with this problem believe that surgery alone is the remedy for this issue, but they can get painless treatment for piles with the help of ayurveda.
Ayurveda and piles: Ayurveda offers a wide range of remedies to different disorders inclusive of cancer. Treatment for piles in ayurveda has proven to be effective and this alternative system of medicine approaches hemorrhoids in a number of ways. This includes lifestyle and diet changes, herbal supplements and exercises. As constipation is stated to be the important reason behind piles, ayurvedic treatment generally aims at addressing constipation. In addition, this painless treatment for piles will focus towards improving the health of digestive system as well. Even, herbs that can provide pain relief also form part of ayurvedic treatment. Here come Pilesgon capsules to provide excellent relief for patients with this health issue.
Easy at-home remedy: Pilesgon capsule, which is a herbal remedy, can provide excellent and painless treatment for piles due to its effective ingredients and here are the details about effective ingredients that make these capsules the ideal for piles relief:
1. Nagkesar is an ingredient that is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anthelmintic properties. This means that it can remove the bacterial and fungal development in the wounds, thereby providing excellent pain relief.
2. Ritha is known for its cleansing properties and its gentle insecticidal properties also made it the important part of treatment for piles in ayurveda.
3. Kttha is another ingredient that is mainly effective in skin diseases, thereby forming part of these capsules.
4. Hemsagar is another herb that is known for its pain relieving and burning sensation removing properties and so it is known to be effective in treatment for piles in ayurveda.
5. Haritaki is added to these capsules mainly because of its laxative properties. Even, it has rejuvenating properties to provide rejuvenation to the entire body of patients.
There are many other herbs in Pilesgon capsules that make it the ideal treatment for piles in ayurveda.