With the American divorce rateholding regular at about 50%, it's a safe bet that the majority of today's and tomorrow's wedding brides are kado unik, kado ulang tahun unik on the marriage-go-round for the second and maybe even third time. Statistics also show that the common age of the first-time bride is just about 27 or 28. A lot of women are waiting also longer-until their 30's and 40's-to take their 1st plunge. Of course, these new dynamics have produced a blip the bridal shower business.
Women in their late twenties, thirties, forties and are usually established, with a houseful of furniture, appliances small and large, and all they have to live their lives on a day-to-day basis. When these females marry, generally, two households merge and purge. Fortunately, registries help guests with wedding gifts, and they even help with bridal shower gifts.
Yes, first-time brides, regardless of how old they are, deserve a wedding shower. In a rest with tradition, showers are now being given for the second-time bride, particularly if she eloped or didn't have one before her first wedding.
So let's discuss bridal showers for old and "once again" brides. We'll pass on the lingerie shower, since these brides are most likely way past the wedding night. Listed below are five shower themes these wedding brides might appreciate:
- Beginnin' With Linen-Not only can you never have enough linens, wouldn't it become nice for the newlyweds to start their lives together with all fresh linen? Appears like a pajama party! She'll love getting plush towel units, satin linens, elegant tablecloths and napkins, dishcloths, even blankets!
- Raising the Bar-Entertaining is a complete new ballgame for the content couple. Make the shower a wine and cheese tasting and share their bar with martini eyeglasses, margarita glasses, champagne flutes, wines glasses, coasters, bar components and premium liquors and wines.
- Marriage is a Trip-Ideal for the pair that wants to travel. Believe "passport" invitations and travel poster decorations! Gifts? Think about some matching luggage, for starters? They'll also need matching luggage tags, personalized travel tote luggage, travel toiletry situations and a portable CD gamer.
- Holidaze-Thanksgiving, 4th of July, New Year's Eve, ROMANTIC DAYS CELEBRATION, Halloween, Christmas! Every holiday has its special needs-serving platters for Thanksgiving, ornaments and other adornments for Christmas, a red-white-and-blue apron and tablecloth for the 4th of July barbecue. And you will make the shower a particular, one-day holiday with personalized adornments that feature photos of the happy couple.
- Gourmet Soiree-The spread for a gourmet shower is just as important as the gifts. Serve exotic, tantalizing appetizers and dishes, and invite the guests to bring gifts of gourmet food for the bride-to-be. Aged steaks, lobster, imported chocolates, nuts, espresso, cheeses, fruits, decadent desserts and cookbooks are simply a few gift suggestions. And you will be recognized as a host with outstanding taste!
This article was brought to you by MyWeddingFavors.com, an online retail company focusing on unique wedding favors, wedding ceremony shower favors, bridesmaids' presents, groomsmen gifts, and wedding components.