Several Pointer Before Starting A Flower Shop Business In The Philippines
Setting up a flower shop in the Philippines to market authenticated Bouquets Philippines for Filipinos isn't simply because easy as kado ulang tahun untuk sahabat wanita could believe. Just like any other flower shops all over the world, there are several factors that people who wanted to start this kind of business should think about. Unlike setting up a simple "Sari-Sari" store (small convenient store), setting up a flower shop requires skill and skillful hands, one of which is the skill with floristry.
Floristry is the general term used to describe the floral trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk blossoms and related supplies to professionals in the trade. Retail florists offer fresh new Flowers Philippines and related services and products to their Filipino consumers.
The craft of floristry involves various skills. These involve:
* Selecting flowers that may look good together (predicated on principles of design or general instinct).
* Focusing on how to cut flowers.
* Knowing how to treat flowers.
* Knowing how to set up flowers and stock plant life so they will remain fresh as long as possible.
* Knowing how to selling them, which involves knowledge of customer requirements and expectations.
Other skills involve:
* Knowing how to form wreaths which may involve many types of flowers and plants, and often include ribbon and artificial item.
* Knowing how to create bouquets which may involve other materials other than adding different flowers and colors.
* Knowing how to create corsages, much like bouquets, involves arranging bouquets for women's use.
* Knowing how to create boutonnires/'buttonholes', very much like bouquets, involves arranging flowers for men's use.
* Knowing how to create artificial arrangements and other more difficult arrangements.
Other than selling Blooms Philippines, some flower shops also stock present baskets, fruit, and chocolates. Floral business is seasonal and is normally heavily influenced by the next holidays and events. These occasions are as follows:
* Valentine's Day in which the majority of customers would involve young adults with the girlfriends and married men.
* Christmas. Flowers are now and again used as a gift given to anybody. Again, majority of the customers would involve young adults with the girlfriends.
* Graduation days where schools occasionally order large quantities of boutonnires and corsages for their graduating students.
* Mother Mary's birthday. In Filipino tradition, it is tradition that people, commonly children, offer flower to the blessed Mom Mary on her birthday which is kept every 8th of September.
* Mother's Day where flowers are always the favorable gift.
* All Souls Day in which flowers are customary present or offering for the dead.
* Weddings and Funerals.
Visit the website http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph.