Witch countries bigger Spain or France?

web says.



France is bigger than Spain.

Countries by Area

Rank

Country / TerritoryArea

(km)% of Total

Continent /

RegionNotes

earth symbolEarth648,940,000100% Solar SystemEarth, the most important place you know is about the size of an average sunspot. The total land coverage is 29.2% of Earth's surface, the rest of its surface area of 70.8%, you can guess, is of water). Compared to other planets our world is almost twice the size of Mars, and it is just a little larger than Venus.