If you've never heard of the 10 commandments of healthier and safer nutrition, they are the following:
1. Compassion with goals toward healthier trends in nutrition.
2. Safety testing for foods, environments, and supplements.
3. Freedom to substitute healthier ingredients for familiar traditional foods with transfats.
4. Education, science & scholarship as a basis for food choices when using food as medicine.
5. Tailoring foods or medicines to one's genetic/cellular, metabolic, and chemical responses.
6. Affordable organic foods availability and free inquiry regarding choice.
7. Benjamin Harris was a maverick in the early days of journalis