Wild and remote destinations in Odisha are making it a perfect choice for eco-tourism as well as wildlife tourism in India. A number of wildlife destinations in this Eastern Indian state are promoted globally and attracting more visitors every year. Tropical Vacations travel and tour management company has some exciting packages for visiting these places within your time and budget. In the following lines, you will find more details on this tour idea.
Wild Life Odisha Tour Packages:
• Green Odisha Tour – During the 4 nights and 5 days trip, your journey will start from the state capital city Bhubaneswar to Bhitarkanika, Bhadrak, Kuldiha. You will enjoy watching different species of birds, reptiles and other wild animals.
• Olive Ridley Turtles – It is a 5 nights and 6 days tour to explore some popular tourist destinations of Odisha with Turtles touring at the Rushikulya stream.
• Mangrove Forest & Budhist Delight – The 6 nights and 7 days tour itinerary includes major tourist attractions of Bhubaneswar, Konark, Puri, and Bhitarakanika.
• Kuldiha Nature Tour – This exclusive 4 nights and 5 days tour is for visiting Bhitarkanika and Kuldiha wildlife sanctuaries, the two renowned wildlife tourism in India sites.
• Mangala jaodi Nature Tour – It is a 5 nights and 6 days special interest tour for bird watching at Mangalajodi and visiting major tourist places of Odisha.
• Barbara Nature Tour – Mangalajodi, Barbara, and Bhetnoi like popular wild life Odisha sites will be covered during this 3 nights and 4 days trip.
• Nature Trail of Odisha – Through this 9 nights and 10 days trip, you will visit to Nandan Kanan zoo, Satkosia, Bhitarkanika, Chilika, and other popular touristy places.
• Satkosia Nature Tour – This special interest tour is of 7 days and 8 nights to visit different places in Satkosia, Bhitarkanika, Mangalajodi, and Bhubaneswar.
The wide spread golden beaches and dense green forests enticing the people who are looking for an excellent eco-tourism site. Multiple wildlife sanctuaries with the glimpse of biodiversity and mysterious ecology is creating more interest for visiting these places.