#3 Fair Settlements
I recently watched a fascinating film called Flash of Genius, starring Greg Kinnear. This film accurately tells the story of Robert Kearns (an inventor) who takes the Detroit automakers to court because he felt they stole his idea of the intermittent windshield wiper. (Sounds like a boring film, but was pretty interesting).
-- MOVIE SPOILER --
While Robert Kearns does win the case at the end of the movie, it wasn't without consequence. He had spent 7 years of his life learning how laws work, spending money on courts, losing his wife to another man, losing his kids (for a while), becoming depressed to the point of extreme anxiety, and much more.
While he did end up winning the settlement of 10 million dollars, these types of incidents are rare.
Avoid losing in court because you thought you could do better than professionals. Hire a personal injury lawyer today. They have the knowledge and expertise to save you time and energy fighting for your cause.
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer if...
If you or anyone you know has suffered from the following conditions, I recommend contacting a Personal Injury Lawyer.
1. Herniated discs
2. Slipped discs
3. Any sort of fracture (broken bone)
4. Any sort of internal injury such as internal bleeding, bruised organ(s), collapsed or punctured organ(s), etc.
5. Brain injury (traumatic brain injury or TBI)
6. A serious ligament tear such as a torn rotator cuff, torn ACL, torn MCL
7. Shoulder or Hip or Knee Dislocation
8. Anything that requires surgery
9. Anything that requires at least an overnight stay in the hospital
Most calls take only a few minutes but have lasting benefits. So if you've been in a serious car or truck accident, call this number today to get immediate help.
NOTE: Whiplash and/or muscle spasms, otherwise http://www.gazprom-press.com/features-of-a-good-personal-injury-lawyer-for-constructions-accidents-cases/ known as soft-tissue injuries, do not constitute serious injuries.