Setting up a flower shop in the Philippines to sell kado untuk sahabat Flowers Philippines for Filipinos isn't as easy as anybody could believe. Exactly like any other flower shops all over the world, there are several factors that people who wanted to start this sort of business should consider. Unlike setting up a straightforward "Sari-Sari" store (small convenient store), setting up a flower shop requires skill and skillful hands, one of which may be the skill with floristry.
Floristry may be the general term used to describe the trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral style or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk flowers and related supplies to specialists in the trade. Retail florists offer refreshing Flowers Philippines and related products and services to their Filipino consumers.
The craft of floristry involves various skills. These involve:
* Selecting flowers which will look good together (predicated on principles of design or general instinct).
* Focusing on how to cut flowers.
* Knowing how to take care of flowers.
* Knowing how to arrange flowers and other plant life so they will remain fresh provided that possible.
* Focusing on how to selling them, which involves knowledge of customer requirements and expectations.
Other skills involve:
* Knowing how to form wreaths which may involve many types of flowers and plants, and often include ribbon and artificial product.
* Knowing how to create bouquets which may involve several other materials other than adding different flowers and colors.
* Knowing how to create corsages, very much like bouquets, involves arranging blooms for women's use.
* Knowing how to create boutonnires/'buttonholes', much like bouquets, involves arranging blossoms for men's use.
* Knowing how to create artificial arrangements and other more difficult arrangements.
Other than selling Blooms Philippines, some flower shops also share gift baskets, fruit, and chocolates. Floral business is seasonal and is certainly heavily influenced by the following holidays and events. These events are as follows:
* Valentine's Day where the most customers would involve adults with the girlfriends and married men.
* Christmas. Flowers are occasionally used as a gift given to anybody. Again, majority of the customers would involve young adults with the girlfriends.
* Graduation days in which schools occasionally order large levels of boutonnires and corsages for their graduating students.
* Mom Mary's birthday. In Filipino lifestyle, it is tradition that folks, commonly children, offer flower to the blessed Mother Mary on her birthday which is held every 8th of September.
* Mother's Day where flowers are always the good gift.
* All Souls Day where flowers are customary present or offering for the dead.
* Weddings and Funerals.
Visit the website http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph.