LONDON - Free-scoring strikers Alexis Sanchez of Arsenal and Robert Lewandowski of Bayern Munich will be looking to keep the goals flowing in their bid to help win their pivotal Champions League Group F match in north London on Tuesday.
- Liverpool know how to play football and there is no need to "sprinkle magic dust" on them, says new manager Juergen Klopp.
- Manchester United's Ander Herrera welcomes the stiff competition for places in the side's midfield and is keen to learn from the more experienced players in the squad, such as vice-captain Michael Carrick and Bastian Schweinsteiger.
KIEV - Chelsea enjoyed a somewhat fortuitous return to winning ways when they beat Aston Villa on Saturday but their fragile self-confidence will face a far more severe test at Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League on best search sites Tuesday.
Sun, Oct 18 2015
LONDON - Completion of a southern site to search at hemisphere sweep of the Rugby World Cup quarter-finals took some unexpected twists and turns before Australia edged Scotland in a dramatic finish at Twickenham on Sunday to line up a semi-final clash with Argentina.
- Southampton captain Jose Fonte believes the rigours of the international break cost the Saints all three points against Leicester City in the Premier League on Saturday.
SINGAPORE - The president of the Malaysian soccer champions has called on FIFA to investigate the local football association (FAM), saying they had failed to tackle corruption and were hoarding broadcast revenues from the clubs.
- Argentine Emiliano Grillo made a perfect start to his career as a PGA Tour member when he beat American Kevin Na in a playoff search engine at the Frys. Even if you have a lot of other priorities for instance, sports, extracurricular activities, etc., still you need to complete a senior project to graduate successfullyom Open in northern California on Sunday.
- Newcastle United's Dutchman Giorginio Wijnaldum scored four times as they won their first Premier League match this season at the ninth attempt by thrashing Norwich City 6-2 to climb off the bottom of the table on Sunday.
18 Oct 2015
- West Indies batsman Marlon Samuels has been reported for bowling with a suspect action for a third time in his career, the International Cricket Council (ICC) said on Monday.