1. Submit Directly: Submit your website via Googles free publishing form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Send your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take sometime before you are listed and a submission...
Bloggers frequently ask getting their website shown in the major search engines.
1. Send Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free submitting kind. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Send your sitemap to Google. Be taught additional resources on our favorite related site - Visit this website: site link. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take sometime before you are shown and a distribution does not guarantee list.
4. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get linked from a site that search engines get often and add your connect to community signatures. Google states, Google's programs leap from page to page on the internet via hyperlinks, so the more sites that link to your pages, the more likely it is that we'll see them easily.
5. If your website isnt already outlined in Googles Blog search engine, you can publish it by hand. Increase your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
I-t typically takes a brand new internet site of a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Weblog Search indexes websites by their site feeds, so make sure that you publish a site supply.
Take into account that, while the web is dominated by Google, it isnt the only search engine to the web.
Google Search is among the major search engines and directories online also, so that you are going to want to distribute your website to Yahoos Directory. To learn additional info, please consider glancing at: web http://jacobqjdpyxwjko.beeplog.com. Discover further on our affiliated wiki by visiting web http://charleseqhi.soup.io. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could get eight to ten months before you are listed in Yahoo.
Yahoo Site Explorer lets you discover all the webpages indexed by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Submit your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Send Your Feed to the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Index. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Publish your Press RSS-FEED to Yahoo! Research -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
You are able to submit your website to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com may send your site free to the top-20 + Search engines.
Sign up for one at http://Technorati.com, In case you dont already have a Technorati account and state your site at Technorati. Technorati is a well known website search engine.
Bloggertalk.net offers a listing of blog directories where you can also submit your blog to improve your exposure on line. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
Make sure to take some time to read the submission guidelines provided by each blog listing, when posting to sites.
Getting listed in the major search engines alone doesnt assurance traffic. Your website material guarantees that. Upgrade often, offer interesting content and the visitors will come, as will the index bots..