The best orthopedic surgeons of Huntington Beach can provide outstanding treatment for any musculoskeletal system disease or injury. The specialized orthopedic surgeon can provide guidance from the initial consultation to the extensive surgery options. The decision to go see an orthopedic surgeon can help in the relief of pain in the knees, ankles, hips, shoulders, hands, or wrists.
The way to find the best orthopedic surgeons of Huntington Beach is through referrals, reviews, and through your own experience during a consultation.
Start by asking around. Talk to several people who may have had similar conditions. In most cases, family, friends, or neighbors have gone to the same surgeon with outstanding results. Each person may have specific reasons for liking a particular surgeon.
The Internet can be a great resource for individuals looking for information on doctors and surgeons in a particular field. Numerous online databases have reviews about doctors in every area of care. Take the time to read online reviews about orthopedic surgeons of the Huntington Beach area. The reviews can aid in making a final decision.
An experienced orthopedic surgeon will have been providing consistent care in one location for a number of years. If the surgeon has been in the area for a long period of time, the practice will reflect the care and treatment of patients. A thriving practice is an indication of a well-reviewed surgeon.
The first initial contact with the orthopedic surgeon can determine if the doctor is the right choice. New patients want to feel comfortable while visiting the doctor’s office.
- A courteous and welcoming support staff can help a patient feel more relaxed while addressing health care concerns.
- The doctor can see the patient in a timely manner, especially if a recent injury has caused the need for an orthopedic surgeon. No one wants to be in pain for an extended period of time.
- Complete medical history should be recorded. A comprehensive history can aid in providing the best treatment possible.
- Various treatment options should be discussed based on medical history. The options should address both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- Tests should be administered to determine the right course of individualized treatment.
- Treatment programs should begin immediately to minimize pain of the inflicted area.
- The surgeon should be willing to address all concerns and answer questions from the first consultation through the entire treatment process. Patients want to be reassured the choice they’ve made is best for their health.
Make sure your surgeon can pass these simple tests. Dr. Howard Marans will work with a new patient to minimize pain and maximize treatment options. His main concern is getting a patient back to a normal active lifestyle to promote daily living as quickly ans safely as possible. Dr. Marans has been successfully treating patients with a variety of different conditions for decades, and would be happy to meet with you about what treatment would be best for you. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981.