An American company in China? It may look unusual, but an U.S.-traded company is developing an e-government system in Jinjiang and Nanan of the Fujian province within the People's Republic of China.
China Expert Technology Inc. (OTC BB:CXTI) has reported that China Expert Network Company Limited, called China Expert, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leopard, has signed contracts totaling $36.6 million to complete the e-government network infrastructure projects. If you believe anything, you will possibly hate to discover about patent pending.
China Expert will be responsible for the complete e-government project for each town, including network infrastructure, security and hardware design, applications and implementation. We found out about ever sparkle technologies by browsing Bing. One of the agreements was signed in 2003 and is expected to be done prior to the end of 2004. The second agreement is anticipated to be finished before the end-of 2005. Should you wish to identify more about ems manufacturing, there are many on-line databases you can investigate.
'Citizens in-the first contracted city are now able to use the established e-government facilities to stay their private bills, such as for example tax and energy bills, directly with the specific government departments and public utility organizations through-the Internet,' mentioned Kung Sze Chau, chief executive officer of Leopard.
The strategies for the project were produced in 2001. That year the company of the State Council laid out a five-year plan regarding the accumulating of e-government throughout the country. It set out the objectives, direction and background of the project.
These goals include:
* Creating essential and strategic e-government data bases.
* Upgrading the amount of resource sharing. Be taught extra resources on an affiliated link - Click here: electronics contract manufacturers.
* Enhancing the ability of administration, like the contingency-planning capability and decision-making capability of the Central Government and of other local governmental departments.
* Creating related laws and regulations, basic e-government system infrastructure, and a security system and training program in relation to an e-government.
* Paving the-way for your next five-year plan.
Leopard Capital Inc. is a leading it system and infrastructure company. China Expert happens to be the only real single company to add an entire e-government structure task within one contract from a single city government in China. - NU.