Voice stress analysis accuracy, for nearly 50 years, has proven to itself to be the best method of truth verification and can prove who is telling the truth in criminal cases, civil cases, employment screening and in many other areas. This ability saves man hours, saves money and, in criminal testing, prevents future crimes.
The voice stress analysis (VSA) is invaluable to determine if a person should be allowed the possibility of parole or probation, for example. Probation and parole departments are overwhelmed with cases and do not have the manpower to check on everyone to determine what they are doing every day. An easy to use voice stress analysis test will indicate if the person believes that he will follow the rules of his release or they will simply go back to crime.
Voice stress analysis is so accurate
The following explains many questions that are often asked about probation/parole lie detection testing and the law.
- Court Finds Offenders Can Be Subject to Voice Analysis to Detect Lies
- Joel Stashhenko, New York Law Review, 10-08-2009
- Sex offenders can be required to submit to voice stress analysis as part of their post release supervision to determine if they are telling the truth, a federal court has ruled.
- Northern District of New York Chief Judge Norman A. Mordue ruled that the technique is analogous to polygraph examinations which have been accepted by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals as a way to monitor the activities of those under post-release supervision.
- The 2nd Circuit in the United States v. Johnson, 446 F.2d 272 (2006), held that polygraphs were not unreliable, that they could be validity related to the post-release supervision of an offender and that they did not deprive a defendant of his rights under the Fifth Amendment. The same qualities apply to voice analysis devices, Judge Mordue determined.
Because of voice stress analysis accuracy, Dr. Harrison, in 1994, director of the Broad Ripple Counseling Center in Indianapolis, IN, started to use the voice lie detector tests
Thanks to the accuracy of voice stress analysis, our society can make sure fewer criminals and sex offenders are off the streets.