One software application any optimizer should love is Firefox. Now some may possibly say 'Why Firefox, it is only a visitor'? Yes, it's a browser, but one that supports a variety of extensions, many of them very useful for search engine optimization. So let us see what these plugins are:
1. SEOpen ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/570/ ): this can be among the best and most used Firefox seo plugins, and has several methods which make it a favorite of mine. Click this web site http://www.citysearch.com/profile/37163642/lenexa_ks/kansas_counselors_inc.html site to check up the purpose of this thing. So let's see what it could do:
* in Google it could check for: backlinks, indexed pages, related pages, cache and PageRank.
* in Yahoo and MSN: indexed pages and backlinks.
* for traffic facts, Alexa: overview, backlinks and related websites.
* key-word occurrence of the very most used words o-n the site. Be taught further about compare ibegin.com/directory/us/kansas/wichita/kansas-counselors-inc-1421-n-saint-paul-st by browsing our witty paper.
* DMOZ checker: see if the site is contained in the service.
* look for robots.txt.
* validator to check your site for errors the validator is used by it from www.w3.org).
There are other things, but these are the most important.
2. SEO Links ( http://www.webmasterbrain.com/seo-tools/firefox-extensions/seo-links/ ) is yet another extension I take advantage of daily. When the extension si active and you hover over a link a tooltip will appear that will present you Yahoo, MSN, and Google link popularity and ranking data for the URL and anchor text couple. This can be frustrating when you are simply exploring, but you can simply deactivate it having a right-click!
This may be quickly used to check on your se rankings for a certain site, and here is how: write-up a listing with all the keywords and keyphrases that you would like to rank for, and then link these words or phrases to-the website pages associated with them!
Now everytime you need to check your rates trigger the SEO Links extension and hover over the links -- you'll see where your pages have been in Google, Yahoo and MSN. This dazzling purchase www.manta.com/c/mm2g4fk/kansas-counselors-inc/ site has several striking warnings for when to acknowledge it.
3. Do not waste anymore of one's precious screen property simply to find out what your PageRank and AlexaRank is! SearchStatus ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/321/ ) can sit anyplace you want (I keep it in the status bar) and you'll get the important information at-a glance. But this small device can do a lot more than that:
* it shows what meta-tags a niche site has
* assessments for backlinks and listed pages in Google, Yahoo and MSN
* it shows the robots.txt report
* keyword thickness record func-tion
* and best-of all: the spotlight 'nofollow' links will show you what links will be accompanied by search engine spiders -- very useful when you want to submit your website to a listing and don't know if it'll matter from the seo perception. Get additional information about www.ibegin.com/directory/us/kansas/wichita/kansas-counselors-inc-1421-n-saint-paul-st by browsing our stylish web site.
Therefore in the event you aren't applying Firefox, go get it! It may be your best friend when it comes to search engine marketing!
Florin Costache produces on the daily search engine optimisation weblog for Romanian webmasters, called Optimizare pentru motoarele p cautare (a.k.a. search engine optimization for people who do not speak Romanian)..