amazon sponsored ads, sponsored ads, sell on amazon
10 Pro Tips for Amazon.com Sponsored Search Advertising
Amazon has released a strong and self-service that is amazing service through Amazon Marketing Services. It allows you to create an ad that may be presented at the top of results from a search on Amazon.com. Imagine tens of millions of searches across Amazon. If you are selling a new cheese you want to promote and someone searches for “Swiss Cheese” your ad can appear letting people find your product. They go through the advertising plus it goes to your Brand Store or a search page of your cheeses, and they purchase your amazing new cheese that is swiss. Here are ten Pro Tips to help you get started with Amazon Sponsored Search ads.
1) Don’t expect miracles unless you have something miraculous: Don’t expect slow moving products with low demand that is national benefit greatly with this type of advertising. Do expect this advertising tool to work wonders when you have actually an unique story or benefit
2) Do all the fundamentals right: Great copy, great images, and a have reviews in place. Once people click into your detail page they will desire to be convinced of your item unique benefits, and just how it has impacted the lives of previous purchasers.
3) Make yes your Brand Store rocks: Develop a great hero image, use video or highlight a specific product. Use the merchandising widgets to create groupings of products with similar label lines to your advertising.
4) Tune your logo: You shall put a logo in your advertisement which will show up as a 150 X 150 pixel image on a phone. Make sure that it is compelling and fits your ad campaign.
5) Make your ad pertinent: Develop an advertising expression that resonates with the customer that will select the keywords which you have chosen for the ad.
6) Research your keywords: Check suggested phrases that pop up when searching in Amazon.com categories. Re-use Google search terms with successful results. Other tools such as Amazon Retail Analytics Premium are great for definitive research. Use suggested keywords. Bid high on key words to start so you can measure performance, then tune the costs later. Its all adjustable in the advertisement.
7) Monitor your ad: Test Keywords and monitor them daily at first to watch for problems, or large expenses.
8) Be an advertising scientist: Test first with $100 and try it before you do big spends. Expect some failure and learn from it to optimize your ads. Test your Logo. Test your Advertising tag line. Compare performance between advertisements and let the data inform you which one to invest in.
9) Change is truly the only constant: notice that you're in an environment that changes all the time. What you know now may no longer be relevant or correct as Amazon advertising evolves. Amazon has big plans for search ads and will likely be adding brand new features.
10) view the metrics: know very well what they are. Impressions, detail page views, and click throughs all have different, very important meanings. Your goal is an efficient spend versus return.
Creating Amazon sponsored search ads can be easy. Doing effective sponsored search advertising involves planning, coordination, testing and dimension of success.