Constipation is one of those topics few like to talk about and if an individual has suffered this issue, he/she will be well-aware of how frustrating and painful it can be. Reports state that almost everyone gets this issue at least once in the lifetime and it is known to affect approximately 2 percent of the population in the United States alone. Reports further say that elderly people and women are affected in larger numbers. Even though, this is not a serious condition, it can be a concern and it can lead to other conditions like piles.
What is constipation?
This issue occurs when bowel movements become less frequent and difficult. In general, the normal length and time of bowel movement differs from one individual to another. Some have this three times a day, while some have it two days or three days once. However, going longer than three days without a bowel movement is stated as too long. The reason is that after this period, the stool becomes hard, thereby creating difficulty in passing out.
Causes: Experts state that different factors can contribute to constipation and it is generally caused due to a disorder of bowel function as against any structural issues. Some of the common causes:
1. Inadequate water and fiber intake
2. Traveling or other factors causing disturbance to the regular diet
3. Lack of movement or exercise
4. Inclusion of huge amount of dairy products in the diet
6. Resisting the urge for a bowel movement
8. Antacid medicines that contain calcium or aluminum
9. Colon cancer
11. Irritable bowel syndrome
12. Eating disorder
14. Medicines like painkillers, anti-depressants and iron pills.
Even in some cases, lack of good muscle and nerve function in the bowel can also lead to constipation.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of this condition include:
2. Pain in the abdomen
3. Swollen abdomen
4. Sense of incomplete bowel movement
5. Small or hard stools
6. Straining for bowel movements due to difficulty in excretion.
Even, some patients might experience diarrhea, due to the obstruction of colon by the hard stool.
Natural treatment: The good news for men and women suffering from this issue is that they can find natural ways to stop constipation in the form of Arozyme capsules.
1. These capsules are the special blends of proven herbs that possess natural digestive properties.
2. These capsules work towards maintaining a healthy pH level in the stomach and this will help in effective digestion.
3. When talking about natural ways to stop constipation, it is highly important to improve digestive function and this process can be taken care in an effective manner by Arozyme capsules.
4. Without the side effects of hard laxatives, these capsules facilities appropriate bowel movement without causing any side effects.
5. It will help in regular stool elimination, thereby preventing the hardening of stool, which can worsen the constipation.
So, those looking for natural ways to stop constipation can rely on this excellent remedy.