Research and Markets: South Africa Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2018 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzz2kj/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2018 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Others" report to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices and Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies market categories
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa Hospital Supplies competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- 3M Health Care
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services
- Ansell Limited
- B. Braun Melsungen
- BERCHTOLD Holding
- Baxter International
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Belimed Sauter
- Cardinal Health
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Invacare Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Medline Industries
- Molnlycke Health Care
- Nipro Corporation
- Paul Hartmann
- Smiths Medical
- Steris Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Sunrise Medical
- Terumo Corporation
- Trumpf GmbH + Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzz2kj/south_africa