DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v484zm/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Learning Management Systems Market " report to their offering.
This research service covers learning management systems, which are used to enhance the educational experience using state-of-the-art digital media technology. The market is analyzed in academic and corporate segments. Evaluation of the market includes revenue forecasts and demand for the solutions over the period spanning 2013 through 2018, with 2013 as the base year. Factors driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with trends and key challenges being faced by the industry, are identified and discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in LMS market, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints
4. Forecast And Trends-Total LMS Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis- Total LMS Market
6. Academic LMS Segment Analysis
7. Corporate LMS Segment Analysis
8. Trend Analysis
9. Demand Analysis
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v484zm/analysis_of_the