Dental Cowards: Discover Help From an Unexpected Source
by: Wendy N. Lapidus-Saltz
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you delay trips to the dentist, even when in pain?
2. Do simple dental check-ups worry you?
3. Are annual cleanings a source of nervousness?
4. Has avoiding dental care resulted in bigger problems?
5. Does the sound of the dental drill make you cringe, even when imagined?
6. Do you wish going to the dentist were easier for you?
If youve answered YES to three or more questions, dental fears may be restricting you.
What to do?
Ask yourself: What is creating the