CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid Course.
This 2-hour course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines. HLTAID001 is the most current nationally accredited unit of competency.
Spring special sale today : $55
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
Phone : 1300 723 062
Phone : 1300 723 056
CBD College is the leading First Aid Training Organisation in Australia. We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Parramatta, Newcastle, Hornsby, Penrith, Liverpool and Phillip Canberra.
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course. We are nationally Recognized Registered Training Organization (RTO No. 91399). Our training is approved for benefits purposes by MBF, HBA and Mutual Community.
Level 10, The Dymocks Building,
428 George Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000