Some comments generally agreed with the idea.
1. Because you can not do physics, astronomy, biology, engineering, or any other science without using mathematics.
2. Do the math?
It is the thought process for an orderly and compact (thus, 'symbolic') languages. It helps faster processing logic cerebral, clean and tidy. But this requires a lot of discipline and training. He willed and decided in a universal language all over the world, so comprehensive and seamless communication. When the brain is trained mathematician, thinking and decision-making power surged up. People like that (if he chooses so) can be very rational. Einstein rational conclusion that far ahead!
The pursuit of science is really rational and mathematical thought process may be appropriate. Any such thinking can only be called mathematics. There is no alternative. Even if a person says and thinks that he thinks outside the math, it is true mathematically.
In the new issue of science at various times before demanding a new way of thinking. Scientists working hard and producing their own version of mathematical large body of mathematics claims it / them as part of additional new math. Drafting James Clerk Maxwell in all electro-magnetic phenomena in a unified mathematical framework called 'Maxwell's equations' (4); Oliver Heaviside formulation of a mathematical transformation of Integral as 'operators' to set a new trend in mathematics 'Operation' to solve problems in the field of electrical engineering. Recently the 'fuzzy' logic proposed by Zadeh Lutfollah when he hit the wall with a set of set theory razor sharp, have also reacted to solve the problem (with) mathematics. Producing so many "ideas", can be made only when mathematics is called "the mother of all sciences". Not only that, he kept descent and scientists need to return to mathematics in case of problems and needs time. They can not live as a scientist without a regular dose and time math.
3. Today, mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and social sciences such as economics and psychology. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries and sometimes leads to the development of entirely new disciplines. Mathematicians also engage in pure mathematics, or mathematics itself, without having any application in mind, although practical applications for what began as pure mathematics are often discovered later.
4. Mathematics is involved in everything, and is known as the most difficult subjects to be taken in considering the sheer amount of subject matter.
5. Mathematical found in most if not all science, including both natural science and social science.
6. Because you need math in science but do not have the science in mathematics.
7. because all sciences use math in it. without mathematics we can not use science
8. Finally, if you notice, in a science class, you also need to use a large part of mathematics. Math is everywhere! Without mathematics, we will not be able to build things, or get an answer.
9. Science wants to prove logic, which is only possible through mathematics
10. If you can not think, you can not do anything.
11. because it is used in all other sciences.
13. In science, mathematics is a useful and powerful tool. If the assumptions underlying the mathematical supported by empirical evidence, then mathematics provides a powerful method to come to new conclusions about the natural world.
14. Mathematics is the mother of science. It is the most scientific of all science. It helps to measure and calculate other variables and qualitative science
15. Measurement is the key to science without math we can not carry out experiments
16. Without mathematics, physics and chemistry will have a hard time trying to determine the exact quantity. At the undergraduate level, math, physics, chemistry and biology as well as discipline. Math can be considered scientific basis.
Mathematical calculations are widely used in biology, computational chemistry, physics calculations, almost all of the phyics, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry.